Water Storage Tanks - The Quick Installation Solution
To be Recognised as the Leading Partner to the Water Storage Industry through Innovation, Professionalism, Quality, and Competitive Pricing.
Videx Storage Tanks is a division of Videx Wire Products (PTY) Ltd, a company which was established in 1984.
The Videx factory is situated in one of South Africa’s major industrial areas, Wadeville. It consists of 30,000m² of factory and warehousing space and it currently employs over 350 people from machine operators to specialized maintenance personnel.
The company is also involved in the supply of roof support systems to the mining industry and is a leading manufacturer and supplier of mining roof bolts and ventilation products. Videx prides itself on supplying innovative, cost-effective and safe quality products to its customers.
Videx Storage Tanks was established to address the growing needs to manage a resource that is becoming ever more scarce…Water.
Videx supplies and assembles Steel Storage Tanks and Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) Tanks in South Africa and the rest of the African continent.
With the ever increasing demand on the water supply in the continent, we at Videx Storage Tanks believe that we can assist in supplying our customers with the most reliable bulk storage system in the most efficient manner.
Our Previous Water Storage Tanks Projects
- King Shaka Airport- Kwa Zulu Natal- 150 kL
- Netcare Hospital- Port Elizabeth- Eastern Cape- 200kL
- Germiston Hospital- Germiston- Gauteng- 550kL
- Red Cross Children’s Hospital- Cape Town- Western Cape- 500kL
- Assmang Chrome Mine- Dwars Rivier - Limpopo - Under ground- 90kL
- Assmang Chrome Mine- Dwars Rivier – Limpopo – Above ground- 508kL
- Moshawane Mine- Mafikeng- North West Province-181kL
- Anglo American Kumba Iron Ore Mine- Thabazimbi- North West Province 472kL
- Blue Route Mall- Tokai- Western Cape 60kL
Research & Development
At Videx Storage Tanks, we believe it is our duty to ensure that our customers are provided with the most advanced products that incorporate safe and user-friendly systems. That is why we are committed to a continuous Research and Development program that seeks new and innovative products. Videx Storage Tanks will always strive to provide you, our customer, with technical expertise and value added services wherever possible.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Our products have been tested to the latest SANS Specification (SANS 10329:2010) and have conformed accordingly. Videx is also a SABS ISO 9001:2008 accredited company that places emphasis on quality work and continuous improvements to its products. A quality management system is in place to ensure that customers receive quality, cost effective, safe-to-use products.
The Videx Tanks are very rugged and have a long life span. The tanks are of modular design which means that they can be transported in sections to any location and then assembled onsite.
The tanks need to be assembled by using manual labour and so, where possible, local labour can be used to assist in the installation, thus creating local job opportunities.
Other features and advantages of our tanks are:
- Safe hygienic water storage
- Unaffected by ultra violet or light penetration
- Rugged and simple design
- Transportable to remote locations
- Quick & Easy to install
- Reduced project lead time from initialization to completion