Glass Reinforced Polyester Tanks
Glass Reinforced Polyester Tanks, better known as GRP tanks, are also available at customers request and specified design criteria.
This type of modular panels structure has many advantages, such as:
- Broad corrosion resistance and absolutely “Rust Free”.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Panels are manufactured by hot pressed Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) method, which means that consistently accurate panels are being produced.
- GRP Panels are used extensively, worldwide, where structural integrity is paramount.
- Resistance to Algae growth due the smooth surfaces. In addition GRP tanks have excellent resistance to oxidation, weathering, and fungus.
- Low water absorption that ensures and enhances the long sealing life.
- GRP panels are light weight allowing for quicker installation time and lower load on any civil foundations or other structure.
Used in, and for, a variety of applications and industries:
- Drinking water
- Low Cost Housing Developments
- Mining industry
- Farming and Government Projects
- Public Buildings
- Industrial industry
- Rural Areas
- Effluent water